Thursday, March 11, 2010

My surgery Procedure

My surgery Procedure


I'm back home after my day surgery. It was a memorable experience.



12.30pm

I was registered by the nurse, then she brought me to waiting area to change my gown and i was not allowed to go out of the place.Dear was there to acc me, Darn him, he bought starbucks and delifrance then he purposely temp me and eat in front of me, still mocking me that i cant eat and drink. Measured BP.

2.10pm

Waited and finally i was pushed to the OT side. I was pushed to a small room outside the theatre and the anaesthetist attended to me. She injected sth to numb my skin before i was on drip. Then i was put to wait as my dentist was still not done with another patient. Measure BP again.

2.50-3pm

As i was waiting , my hand feel extremely strained and causes numbness/ aching then the salt water finished and blood start flowing back from the tube. At this point of time, i was pushed to the theatre, and the anaesthetist changed my drip. I was given a mask to breath in and i knocked out after which...

This was when I'm totally unaware of the surgery...

About 4pm,

(Pushed to the recovery room)I was awaken by the nurse by keep calling my name. I felt so drowsy and i couldn't open my eyes, hence i keep straggling to make myself conscience. Suddenly i felt the numbness on my lower jaw and the pain on my drips. A breathing tube was inserted in my nose for breathing. I don't know why i keep tearing when i don't feel that pain on my wound. Measured BP for many times..( i rejected panadol and ice water)

4.20pm-6pm.

Breathing tubes was removed and I'm pushed to the observation room. This was when i saw Dear sitting there waiting for me. He was shocked to see my eyes so red.. I keep changing gauge to stop my bleeding..I drank 2 cups of ice water and a cup of ice milo. Dear went to get my medicines at the pharmacy while I'm laying there.
Get changed and the nurse explained the after care for surgery...

Went home by MRT to tpy to shop for some groceries and went to eat with dear.. I force myself to eat Mee Suan and Rojak.. I think i cant eat for sure after my numbness gone.. I cant feel anything when i'm chewing, and i was looking on my small mirror while biting to ensure chewing..
Reached home at around 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

18/09/2017

OMG. This is the longest time ever since the last time I logged in to this platform. So the last time I logged in was like 2011? Gosh... W...