Friday, August 14, 2009

MC for 2 days.

I fell Sick! Only worked for 1 hour! Suddenly lost of voice with no sore throat for days. lol. Finally seen the doctor in my clinic and was given 2 days MC. The doctor said he don't think i can work in the condition. He told me he, himself also feel sick . GOSH! He gave me some lozenges and gargle. The sore throat part came this morning hopefully i can regain my voice back asap. Now i really sound like an old maid. So rough and unpleasant voice.. I slept for the whole day after i reached home from 9+am to 4+pm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

18/09/2017

OMG. This is the longest time ever since the last time I logged in to this platform. So the last time I logged in was like 2011? Gosh... W...